Saturday, September 1, 2007

What's in a Name?

Am I the only one who sees the irony in someone who uses the handle "uareidiots" that then goes to spout off the biggest batch of BS in recent OVCC history? Excerpts from his comments:


uareidiots said...
Conlon certainly showed her true colors. Conlon fought for that tax increase which we all know is only going to benefit the school district and probably not even them much. ...Goodbyecc I agree with you 100 percent, but I am not a good public speaker, but I will certainly applaud you.

1) Many others have already pointed out that Overland tax rates has little-to-nothing to do with the either the Ritenour or University City School Districts.

2) You quote Goodbyecc who we have also proven he/she is full of crap with their $380 increase claim. (The difference for mine is $2.32, so pardon me if I don't buy that $380 figure.)

3) You are not only not a good public speaker but a BS writer. Don't come here with lies, half-truths and mis-statements. You may think we are idiots, but that is just your reflection in the mirror.

No comments: