Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Donna Dill is a Freaking Liar!

As usual, Donna Dill has nosed her way to Overland. And again spreading lies and rumors. I was only at two polls in Overland yesterday. One man asked me if I lived in Ward 4 and when I replied Yes he asked me to vote for Les. My reply was "I'm not interested".

This two second interchange was hardly telling someone off. Having worked the polls as an electioneer for many years, mine was not an atypical response.

Now, if Les's son gets his feelings hurt because not everyone is going to vote for his daddy that is his problem. But there was nothing rude in the interchange and--as usual--you don't have your story straight.

Now go back to Maryland Heights before I put my foot (that you are so obsessed) up your fat ass!

4 comments:

Overland Muckraker said...

HA HA HA

Donna Dill SUCKS!

Overland Muckraker said...

Wait--I heard she swallows, too!

ORT Contrarian said...

Girls--seperate corners!

PTT said...

Ass Counting Pedophile Loving Sweaty Sweaty Pickle. Ohhhhh Donnna, Ohhhhh Donnna..... Hey Donna I saw an ad for a special on Viceroy's at Dirt Cheap. Just thought you would like to know.